Terms and Conditions
Unified Caring Association "UCA" Terms & Conditions:
- MEMBERSHIP: UCA Membership is mission oriented, dedicated to helping members live a healthier and happier life. In a desensitized and challenging world, the UCA is committed to increasing emotional awareness in support of a loving and caring environment for children through the provision of information, education, workshops and programs. As part of its ongoing mission, UCA sponsors projects for children in the developing and developed world. Member means a person whose membership has been accepted by the UCA.
- MEMBERSHIP PAYMENTS: You hereby authorize the UCA or its' designated membership administrator to charge your credit card or bank account using the billing information supplied by you for the Membership charges selected by you every month. Your initial membership payment will be processed immediately upon enrollment. Membership is automatically renewed monthly and your recurring payment will routinely draw from your specified account each month thereafter. Non-payment of monthly membership fees will result in cancellation of Membership benefits. It is your responsibility to make sure that you are being charged each month. If you fail to make a payment or your payment is declined, your membership will cease and unfortunately no benefits will be available to you.
- CANCELLATION: If you are not completely satisfied, you may call 1- 888-633-5080 or e-mail to email@example.com to cancel at any time. You will be sent a full refund of the first months' membership fee only if cancellation is received within thirty (30) days from your enrollment date. The Member enrollment fee is non-refundable, except where refund provisions for such are specified by state law. Refunds take 2 - 4 weeks for processing. When insurance claims are submitted during the first thirty (30) days of membership you agree that such a submission constitutes acceptance of the membership, the products and their terms and submission of such a claim constitutes a waiver of any and all refund rights. For cancellations after the first 30 days, you must provide notification in writing, by fax, phone or e-mail prior to your next monthly payment due date to prevent another automatic bill from occurring. If you cancel, membership will terminate at the end of the billing cycle for which you have paid. Please call to confirm your request for cancellation was received.
- MEMBER PROXY: UCA is a membership association wherein officers and directors may hold meetings from time to time. Enrollment signifies your acceptance to designate and appoint the Secretary of UCA in office at any particular time and from time to time as your proxy and agent and attorney-in-fact to attend and vote on your behalf at any and all meetings of the members, to execute consents and to otherwise act for you in the same manner and with the same effect as if you were personally present. You hereby authorize your proxy to substitute any other person to act under this proxy, to revoke any substitution, and to file this proxy and any substitution or revocation with UCA. You hereby understand and agree to this proxy as a voluntary designated appointment and that you have a right to receive all notices of meetings of members and to attend such meetings and vote thereat. Should you wish to do so, you will notify the Secretary of UCA of your desire in this respect.
- THIRD PARTY INSURANCE DISCLAIMER: UCA is not an insurance company and does not sell insurance. All insurance matters are handled directly with licensed companies. UCA assumes no liability or risk with regard to insurance services and neither receives nor processes premiums or claims and receives no commission with regard to insurance processed. Any insurance coverage is made available by licensed insurance companies which issued policies to the UCA.
- THIRD PARTY DISCLAIMER: UCA is not a merchant, manufacturer, or a provider of any savings programs or Services included in membership. UCA may change service providers at its sole discretion. Providers of services at discounted pricing receive no reimbursement from UCA. UCA assumes no liability or risk for payment for services to these providers. Discount medical plans are included at no extra charge as part of membership and are administered by a licensed Discount Medical Plan provider.
- RELEASE: Benefits are to be used at your sole discretion. Each Member, for himself/herself, or Family Member ("Membership Participant") who uses any information, programs, services or benefits included in membership (hereafter "Membership Benefits"), hereby forever releases, acquits, and discharges each of the UCA and its employees, officers, directors, agents, affiliates and third party providers from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action that such Member, Membership Participant, or Member's legal representative(s) may have by reason of any damage or personal injury sustained as a result of or during the course of the use of any Membership Benefits. The sole recourse available to a Member, Membership Participant, or Member's legal representative(s) against the UCA will be cancellation of the Program membership as provided in Paragraph 3 of this Agreement.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT: All provisions under this Agreement constitute the entire Agreement between the UCA and the Member. If any provision is declared void under the law, that provision is severable and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- HEADINGS. The headings or captions provided throughout this Agreement are for reference purposes only, and will in no way affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
- WAIVER OF BREACH. A waiver by the UCA of a breach of any provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver by the UCA of any other breach of the same or different provision(s).